9/7, 10/5, 11/2, 1/4, 2/1, 3/1, 4/5, 5/3
A leadership development class for devoted Christ followers. This is for men and women who have a passion for serving the Lord in the local church.
The following books and topics are addressed:
- LeRoy Eims’s classic book Be the Leader You Were Meant to Be* which addresses leadership and management principles found in the Bible.
- John Maxwell’s book The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership* which addresses how to lead effectively and profoundly.
- Temperament Analysis – The analysis of your personality strengths and weaknesses and of how your temperament affects how you lead.
- Spiritual Giftedness – Uncover your gifts and how the Holy Spirit has wired you to serve in a unique way.
- Spiritual Pathways – Explore ways that you can stay connected to God and follow His leadership and direction.
- Evangelism – Can you explain the reason for your faith? Do you have non-believers in your life? Can you minister to people all over the spiritual map? We’ll look at how these questions deal with the heartbeat of The Crossing.
- Leadership Concepts – How to run a meeting, how to “mark the moment,” characteristics of leaders, etc.
*Your confirmation email will include how to purchase both books at a discounted rate of $30 through our online bookstore.
$5 registration cost covers all other class materials.
Registration ends the week before class begins.
- Follower of Jesus Christ
- Baptized post-salvation
- Completed your Adult Serving Profile
- Attended Vision Dinner since 2016**
- Completed Body Life**
- Completed Explorations**
- Serving for a minimum of 6 months in an existing ministry at The Crossing
**Being registered for an upcoming class/dinner is not completed.