Grieving with Hope’s registration closed on Thursday, February 25, 2021
This special service is a safe place for those of who have lost a little or a lot over the past year. Come to grieve and leave with hope.
The night will include worship, prayer, testimony and more. This service will be an extension of the previous weekend service (February 20/21) where we'll be discussing heroes of the faith who have grieved with hope. Due to the nature of this event, it will be live at Chesterfield and for adults (high school and older).
Registration is required since seats are limited for this in-person event. Be sure to ask the following questions before saving your seat(s):
- Am I showing any flu-like symptoms?
- Have I had a fever of 100.4 or higher in the past 14 days?
- Have I had prolonged exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have I been tested for COVID-19 and am waiting for test results?
- Is there any medical reason why I believe I shouldn’t be around others?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we strongly encourage you to email email@example.com for other options instead of registering.