Serve families in our community. Drop off food items from our Shopping List below at one of our 3 donation sites on November 14 or give online.
If you attend The Crossing and are currently experiencing financial hardship, please let us serve you through Give Food. Please send us a food request by November 12.
Give in Person
- Saturday, November 14 between 9am-12pm
Remember your mask!
- Canned Fruit
- Canned Meat (chicken, tuna)
- Canned Pasta
- Ready-to-Make Boxed Meals (Mac & Cheese, Hamburger Helpers, etc.)
- Ready-to-Make Side Dishes (instant potatoes, beans, rice)
- Rice (not instant)
- Pasta and Sauce
- Individually Wrapped Snacks (chips, granola bars, crackers, fruit pouches)
- Laundry Detergent
If you are unable to make our Drive-Thru Drop-Off event on November 14, feel free to purchase items from our Amazon List to support our partners at Oasis International and Helping Hand Me Downs. These items will be shipped to our Chesterfield campus.
Give your time
Check out opportunities to serve and sign up by Wednesday, November 11 or before spots fill.